Saturday, October 30, 2004

Lil Anaqin Gets the Fever Again

Was having my hair dyed when hubz sms me saying that lil Anaqin is running a temperature! I was quite surprised coz he was well when I left him just now. So have to skip getting the spa hair treatment and rush home to see my baby..

Yes, he indeed was having a fever. After sponging him, change him to fresh clothes, gave him the fever medicine..and rock him to sleep. Lil Anaqin look so tired and restless. He's not in his normal cheerful mood and didnt even finish his milk. We decided to bring him to the 24hr clinic when i discovered that his temperature has risen to 37.8 degrees! When we arrived at the clinic, I was quite shocked to see so many sick kiddos there..I think tis the season for the awful bug! The doc checked lil Anaqin's temperature & it's now 38 degrees! She told me to sponge him again wen I get home and gave him the fever medicine again..IF he's not well within the next 2 days, she advised me to see a pediatrition.

No comments: