Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Crash Boom Bang...

This afternoon while I in the midst of designing some stuff..my dearest Macintosh crashed on me!!...i mean totally crashed..my whole hard disk was totally erased!

So after I had a breather, took my time to re install all the required softwares & stuff..what luck!

Mum told me dat lil Anaqin was moody today...refused to babytalk to anyone..just sulked all day long..but when I took him n changed him, he started to be his normal cheerful self..I asked him y is he moody today...n cam pandai jer dia wat suara sedih cam mengadu nasib gitu...kerkekr.. I tried to feed him Frisocrem by it's own instead of jus adding it into his milk since mum said that he seemed to b hungry all the time..and amboi hepi betul member dapat makan!! At first he jus spit it out den after a few suaps, he seemed to enjoy it..sampai mata nak terkejam...he finished most of it(one scoop)..n went to sleep rite after his feed..

No comments: