Friday, January 28, 2005

Another baby is born

Went to Thomson Medical Centre after work wif Lina to visit a fren of ours...his wifey had just given birth to a healthy baby girl (weighing at 2.71kg) in the morning..and guess what..she only had to undergo a mere 2 hrs of labour!!!..And mind you..it's a normal birth..eventho she had to be dripped... I was grining from ear to ear when I carry the little one...all snuggly wrapped up. It brings back fond memories when I first held lil Anaqin..time tu jugak lar..ako nak beranak lagik...ekrekrkekr...but upon hearing her wails...I changed my mind..heh! I'm not ready to face sleepless nites so soon. In the midst of all the excitement...yours truly didnt even snap a photo! Duh~ Well anyway...congrats once again to Rizal & Siti for becoming proud parents to baby Sarah Adriana! To the rest of you peeps...hv a FABULOUS weekend!!

No comments: