Friday, August 12, 2005

Look Who's Back!

Yes. I'm back. With a fresh new sexy look..errr..i'm only referring to the blogskin..HEH
So i've moved offices to Forum. Got a brand new MAC G5. Will try to get a shot of it one of these days..biasa lar..if u hv it..flaunt it..eventho it's not even mine to call my own...wahahahaha
Went for a short break to Desaru during the long national day weekend. Lil Anaqin was a bit under the weather. He got a nasty tummy upset before our hols..was instructed to drink lactose free milk...then on our second day at Desaru..he started to cough..then on our last day there...he had runny nose..
On National Day itself, lil Anaqin's temperature went up slightly..so we took him to the 24hrs clinic..Dr Jazlan was on duty and he took a liking to lil Anaqin..HEH..
To date..lil Anaqin is feeling much much better...alhamdulillah..he's started eating again just 2 days ago..{he had refused to eat completely for the past few days}.
As for me..I'm still busy with my neverending work...but i've made an effort to update my blog and at the same time..change the skin...
Okie dokie..I've rant too much..better stop for now..will update u guys with lil Anaqin latest pics..and oh by the way..he's lost some weight..coz he's getting very active now..now at the learning how to walk stage..but nevertheless..his cheeks masih maintain babe!..HEH..

No comments: