Saturday, August 06, 2005

Wednesday's Action

My bro-in-law {read: batz's hubby} passed his TP this morning..and we're all treated to late dinner @ East Coast.

Earlier this afternoon, batz brought lil Anaqin along to see dr. aziz for her check-up. According to the scan..the doc said that baby's gender looks like a girl...yahhhoooooo.com!

Anyway..we had seafood for dinner..then after dinner they felt like having the king of all fruits...yup..Mr. DURIAN! So we proceed to Geylang...stop over for some durians...I just had one piece as my tummy wasnt feeling too good...while darling husband stood quite a distance from where the action are...{ehem...segan nampak dar..heheh}..and oh yes..something happened while my helper was feeding lil Anaqin his milk inside the car...after his feed he stood up on the seat and looked behind...and all of the sudden he started crying...darling husband rushed to the car...saw my helper's pale face and at the same time...started to feel creepy...took lil Anaqin..and ask my helper to get out of the car as well...dak duk dak duk jantung ku sekejapan when darling husband told me wat had happened...dunno wat lil Anaqin saw la...but the place where the car was parked mmg sunyi..we took our leave soon after that...

No comments: