Monday, February 07, 2005

A Celebration of Us

Today marks our 7 years Anniversary since we first met and fall in love... Today's a celebration of your love finding it's way to my heart. Today's a celebration of "our" love when I gave you my heart. We have touched each other's lives so profoundly and irrevocably. I brought hope and love into your life. You brought happiness and a future in mine. Taught each other how to love. You broke through all my defences, And comforted my fears. I touched places in you, you never knew you had. You touched places in me and made me feel things I never thought I'd feel again. We give each other the gift of friendship, patience, care, understanding and concern needed to build the kind of relationship we have. We complete each other. Come take my hand as we build a future together....

No comments: