Monday, February 28, 2005

Wonderful Monday


Y wonderful? Coz I'm on leave starting from today till wed!! Hehehe..what a bliss to sleep through and not having to think abt waking up and facing a manic monday at work...aaahhhh....

But the truth is I did'nt get to sleep through till late morning as my live alarm clock {read: lil Anaqin} forced me out of bed..

Late afternoon, intended to bring lil Anaqin to TM as Daddy is working there today..but the sky turned grey and rain started to pour..and since lil Anaqin is sound asleep...Mummy took the opportunity to have a quickie as well! {read: nap...what were u guys thinking anyway? :p}

After mahgrib, went to TM wif lil Anaqin & my maid..bought 2 more Nuby bottles..this time round in green and yellow...and a Philips baby monitor that cost me a bomb!

No comments: