Saturday, February 05, 2005

Gathering again...

Lil Anaqin was hit by the nasty Mr. Fever again ... all thanks to the 5month jab that he had yesterday. Just look at my poor lil baby...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was contemplating whether I should go to her place for that lil gathering and eventually I did after checking lil Anaqin's temperature when he woke up. Gave him a quick bath and dressed him up. She was kind enuff to pick me up and off we went all the way to Woodlands. The food were delicious despite the fried laksa being very very hot & spicy! Didnt take any photos as lil Anaqin was cranky all nite. Went back ard 9 plus. When they dropped me off at the carpark, mum & the rest were getting ready to go to Changi Village for supper..so we hopped to the car and tagged along... To Fiza & hubby..thanks for the invitation and great food! Next gathering wud be @ my place okies!!

No comments: