Monday, July 05, 2004

Figo let me down...

I won't mention on the loss of Portugal...it's just too dissapointing...so instead here's a quick recap of what happened during the weekend.

Saturday

The makcik urut came ard 10am to massage me...aaaahhhhh at lasttt......it feels so heavenly to hv my whole body massaged...she said my body is tensed & banyak angin.....well all thanks to the piles of work & stress that I've gone thro during the last few weeks...later after zohor the maharban ppl from the mosque came...my mum buat maulud nabi..we didnt invite ppl...just our family members...mum cooked the nasi ambeng (whereby 4 ppl gets to eat together on the same dulang...) very the sedap lehh...and oh yeah...there's lots of kuih...n me keeps on popping the kuih into my mouth....oh god there goes my healthy diet...ahhh gasak lar...lantak jer...kerkekrkerkek

Sunday

Hubz working today...so no plans...woke up late...did the laundry...had bread for lunch...(since i ate like a pig yesterday...today must control skit beb!..ekrekrkerk) after i did my zohor & asar prayers...had a lil nap...after mahgrib went to ntuc to buy some stuff...actually cita2 nak tengok the euro finals later but aiyoh cannot tahan leh...so went to sleep ard 1 plus...

No comments: