Wednesday, July 21, 2004

The Start of the Braxton Hicks

I was wrong...the cold didnt get any better...in fact I think I'm running a temperature too.... Called up the office telling them that I'm seeing the doc...got 2 days of MC...in the meantime, phone didnt stop ringing wif ppl asking me stuff abt work....aaaarrrrggghhhhh....can't I rest in peace at all???? Took medicine and off to bed to rest...woke up later in the evening...feeling slightly better....after sholat mahgrib went down to meet hubz for dinner...did'nt really hv the appetite to eat... I noticed that my tummy seemed to mengeras every now and then...like bb will move then mengeras....told mum abt it and she said...hmmm maybe bb tu terselit tak...sebab tu he's feeling a bit uncomfortable...takut jugak seh...tot nak terberanak...ekrkerkekr...i think this is wat they called the braxton hicks huh?.. Throughout the nite, tummy has been acting like that...its such a misery....coz I can't sleep eventho I took the medicine which are supposed to make me feel drowsy...

No comments: