Friday, July 30, 2004

Meeting Him Again...

Yay yay it's Friday!!...It's also my payday...and gonna meet someone whom I've not seen for nearly a year now...wow...what a great line up for today...can't wait... Anyway, work has subside a lil bit...I've accomplished most of the stuff..and am just clearing out other jobs at my own comfortable pace...no more crazy deadlines at the moment...hmmm...how nice....see that's the reason why I've got the time to change my blogskin again...ekrekerkerek... Oh yeah...told you guys abt my achy breaky body rite...well yesterday after work went over to see hubz at his workplace....told him abt my achy body & he ask me to try out the OSIM Massage Chair....and OMG...it's amazing....really feels like someone massaging you esp on those affected areas of the body.....I WANT THAT CHAIR!!!....I WANT THAT CHAIR!!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: