Friday, July 16, 2004

Rainy Friday

It was bright & sunny when I left the house for work this morning...however when i reached Dhoby Ghaut MRT, I was quite surprised that it's actually raining cats & dogs. And I dont carry an umbrella wif me. Aiyoh lagik ari nie akak pakai baju kurung daaaa...hmmm... After a while when the rain subsided a lil bit, I decided to walk instead of waiting for it to stop completely. If I'm not in my current condition, I wud hv ran... Anyway, upon reaching the office, I was nicely soaked but wif the kinda of air-conditioning we hv in the office, it should not be a problem for it to dry... Boss still out of town, so I'm taking this time to update my blog, and doing my work at my own comfortable pace without anyone buggin me or breathing down my neck! Oh ya my bb's been extremely active this morning...hmmm wonder y eh...coz usually he's only active at nite...Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: