Monday, March 07, 2005

6th Month Jab

I'm on leave today till Wednesday..brought lil Anaqin to the doc to have his 3rd dose of Hep B jab. My poor baby hasn't gained much weight from the last check-in. He only managed to put on about 4grams!! He's now 7.54kg..hmmm...I think I need to change his milk soon..he seldom finish his milk nowadays and sometimes he even refuses them!! I also wanted lil Anaqin to have his FLU jab but the doc advise me to come back next month to have it instead...anyway..here's some shots of lil Anaqin before we went to the clinic...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hubz told me that he saw someone dead at the foot of a block near our place. He was in a cab on a way to do home demo. Apparently the taxi driver told him that the man had murdered his wife and two children before he jumps to his death...nau'zubillah...how can anyone do such things..

No comments: