Monday, March 28, 2005

Child Care Leave

Lil Anaqin startled me when he coughed and threw up while he was sleeping last nite. Luckily I woke up just in time..{I guess that's what they call a mother's instinct!} He wasn't crying and were still fast asleep when I was cleaning him up. After tucking him back to sleep..I was too worried to fall asleep..afraid that I won't woke up the next time he threw up..but eventually I drifted off to dreamland...

Before I had my shower in the morning, I gave lil Anaqin his feed. And guess what...while I was rubbing his back to make him burp..he suddenly threw up..again!! Gosh..how can I go to work in peace knowing that my baby is sick at home?..So, I sms my boss and told her that I'm taking the day off as my baby's not well..

Hubz also decided to take the day off..to accompany me in nursing lil Anaqin. Eventho' I've got my mum and my maid to look after him, I felt more at ease looking after him myself..
Oh yes, my sista had a shock too..last nite, she discovered some brown discharge but this morning she was actually bleeding...so she went to see Dr Aziz straight away.

From the ultra scan, Dr Aziz found fibroid growth. However her pregnancy is still safe..syukur! He gave her some medication to stop the bleeding and a 2-week MC. I hope nothing dangerous will happen to her or the baby..insyaallah..

No comments: