Friday, March 11, 2005

IT - Revealed

Time to reveal IT. IT is actually the appetite suppressant Panbessy pills that I've been taking for a month or so. The results? A hefty 4kg lost! Ooooohhh how nice...however I still need to lose abt 1-2kg to achieve my ideal weight..So far I've managed to squeeze back into most of my old clothings...BUT I've decided not to take anymore of these pills as I really cannot tahan wif one of the side effect which is a throbbing headache!!! For a migraine sufferer like me..an added headache is just too much! So I shall try and lose the rest of the excessive weight on my own...insyaallah...
Bumped into her in the train. As usual, yours truly is as blind as a bat but luckily she was brave & confident enuff {coz I had my curls the last time we met} to approach me. Nice talking to you dear eventhough it was just a brief one..we should catch up with each other again yeah...

No comments: