Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My Baby Got Bronchitis!

Lil Anaqin coughing got worse last nite. He threw up right after he had his feed @ 2am. When he resume his sleep after being cleaned up and all..I noticed that he was having some difficulties in breathing and his chest sounded so clogged up! I couldnt sleep well at all, keep on waking up whenever he coughs and rubs his chest and back to give him some relief..

This morning I told mum to help me bring lil Anaqin see another doctor. My colleague advise me to bring him to see a pediatrician instead of another GP. She recommended me to see Baby and Child Clinic @ Tampines St 81. Called up my sista who's currently on MC and she agreed to bring lil Anaqin there. Hubz also decided to take the day off again to accompany her since I can't take time off from work.

They were told that lil Anaqin has bronchitis! He was put on a nebulizer to help clear his passageway. I really feel so helpless..not able to be by his side when he needed me most...I pray to ALLAH to make lil Anaqin recover soon..or just transfer whatever he's having rite now {doubled it even} to me coz I just can't bear to see my lil Anaqin suffer.. :(

No comments: