Saturday, March 19, 2005

Babylicious


Sab and Nabil came to fetch me, lil Anaqin & my maid and off we went to her place. We chatted for while and later Mal and Kissy came followed by fiza and a few others whom I'm unable to place their names to their faces..HEH sorry arr guys..

Anyway the main attraction for that day is on this cute little bundle..

So cute kan?? But alas..me didnt get a chance to carry her as lil Anaqin was in his usual cranky self and even cried when the girls try to get friendly wif him..very the anti social lar baby nie..hehehe

To Frina and hubby, thanks for the invitation and warm hospitality..nice food eventho me & Sab didnt eat a lot..{ehem ... diet lar beb ... hehe} and it's nice meeting you guys for the very first time .. hopefully we'll get to meet again soon .. insyaallah..

At night batz & hubby came over and brought an indonesian reality ghost show vcd. The show is basically abt true ghost encounter experiences. The crew purposely set up infra-red camera in those haunted areas and placed one person to sit there in the dark and wait to see what happened! They've actually captured those 'kakaks' on cam! ...oh my gawdess..it's damn terrifying I tell you! I had trouble drifting to dreamland after that show...terpandang-pandang 'muka-muka' yg tak ingin ku pandang tu... :(

No comments: